WOW! We received 796 survey responses from folks around North Portland and beyond. Thank you so much for your feedback, it is critical for us to do our work and we are busy taking your comments and figuring out how to make strategies to realize your ideas for a better Lombard.
Please see the full report here, but here are some highlights from the results.
Currently survey respondents reported the following about Lombard:
- 87% of respondents said it is unpleasant to walk along Lombard and 10% neither agreed nor disagreed.
- 58% of respondents indicated that there is no distinct identity on Lombard St and 18% felt neutral about the issue.
- Only 13% of respondents indicated they feel safe crossing Lombard.
Regarding the future of Lombard:
- 72% of respondents want more street improvements (like trees, lights, etc.), and
- 65% want more businesses, and
- 43% want bike facilities for their ideal future Lombard.
The winners of the gift card drawing will be announce on May 7th!