Please see the full report here, but here are some highlights from the results.
Currently survey respondents reported the following about Lombard:
- 87% of respondents said it is unpleasant to walk along Lombard and 10% neither agreed nor disagreed.
- 58% of respondents indicated that there is no distinct identity on Lombard St and 18% felt neutral about the issue.
- Only 13% of respondents indicated they feel safe crossing Lombard.
Regarding the future of Lombard:
- 72% of respondents want more street improvements (like trees, lights, etc.), and
- 65% want more businesses, and
- 43% want bike facilities for their ideal future Lombard.
The winners of the gift card drawing will be announce on May 7th!