Do you think Lombard street needs some love?
It’s time to get organized!
Change on Lombard is possible, but it will require a coordinated effort from committed people. We’ve talked to nearly 1,000 people during this project – people who care about this street and what it means to their neighborhood. That’s a lot of people – and that could be a strong voice. A dedicated group of businesses, property owners, residents, and institutions, working together with city and state agency staff, can make a huge difference in making Lombard a better place.
What would a Friends of Lombard Group do?
• Act as a VOICE for the street.
• Work as a TEAM to accomplish goals
• Use the STRATEGIES in the Lombard Re-Imagined plan to guide action
• Build PARTNERSHIPS between neighbors, businesses, and city/state agencies
• LEAD efforts for positive change in the neighborhood
Ready to join this group? Email us at email@example.com